Getting to know Ric
Ric Martel has been a full time real estate professional since 1991. His current responsibilities include being the Broker-Manager for the Spring Lake office of Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate as well as the Regional Vice President for Regions South and West. This dual role allows him to share his energy, ideas and experience with hundreds of associates while supporting the managing broker in each office. During his career Ric has helped thousands of families move and prides himself on working efficiently and effectively. His past positions have been as: sales associate, broker associate, broker manager, broker owner and managing partner of a sales team.
To develop a real estate office and region from which our sales professionals have a positive and supportive atmosphere where they will be educated, trained and challenged with the ultimate goal of providing a rewarding and dynamic experience for their clients while buying and/or selling a home.
- Red Bank Catholic High School, Red Bank, New Jersey – Class of 1986
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Class of 1990, Dual Major: Marketing and Finance
- South Jersey Professional School of Business, Berlin, New Jersey – 1991
- Satisfied all requirements and acquired New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Ocean School of Real Estate, Brick, New Jersey – 1993
- Satisfied all requirements and acquired New Jersey Real Estate Broker’s License
- Continuing education classes, seminars and conferences have been attended throughout his career
Experience and Track Record:
- Regional Vice President, Broker-Manager Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate 2016-
- Top Team for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties, Monmouth County, 2014, ‘15
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle – Platinum – 2014, ‘15
- Top Team for Prudential Zack Shore Properties, Monmouth County 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- 2012 Prudential Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award - Top 1% of agents in USA
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 - Prudential Chairman’s Circle Gold Award
- Perennial NJAR Circle of Excellence Award Achiever
- 2009 - 2015 Managing Partner of The Win-Win Home Sales Team
- 2006 – 2008: General Sales Manager of Prudential Zack Shore Properties. Oversaw 10 sales offices, managers and 180 sales associates.
- 2003 – 2005: Broker Owner and Managing Partner of Prudential Premier Properties in Monmouth County. Directed and ran all aspects of the company. Sales volume ranged from $80,000,000 to $225,000,000 per year. Company was acquired by Prudential Zack Shore Properties in 2006.
- 1998 – 2002: Broker Manager for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, responsibilities included managing 2 offices in neighboring markets. On average the 2 offices closed over 700 properties per year with a sales volume in excess of $340,000,000.
- 1991 - 1997: Sales Associate then Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Annual sales volume ranged from $1,800,000 to $8,635,000. Various award levels achieved including Circle of Excellence and Rookie of the Year.
Click here to visit The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World